Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mermaid

My little girl has gotten a little mermaid made ​​of felt. I embroidered the eyes this time and are quite satisfied with the expression it gives:). It is a pattern I made myself, and I think it turned out ok.
I enjoy making patterns myself alot, and there are so many incredibly inspiring and talented doll and toy makers out there. I have so many ideas, but too little time to put them into practice. These days I'm working on creating a separate craftsroom, and I'm really looking forward to being able to have my sewing machines ready, and started project lying ready to continue to work with. Now I use the living room or kitchen and I use a lot of time to find and clear away the things. Soon....:)

3 comments:

EllenSand said...

Nydelig havfrue. Så mange fine filtfigurer du lager.
Ellen :)

Kylie said...

Wow! Your mermaid is fabulous and I love her hair. What did you make it from? Will you make them to sell or is it just for fun?

Umulia said...

Thanks so much:)
I made the mermaid from felt, and woolen yarn for the hair. I migth be making them to sell:)